Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Monday 8-15 Crafting, Dancing and More

 

We had another wonderful day.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 am. Di called 5 tips with 30 participants. Larry danced with me. We danced with dancers we hadn't seen in awhile. We just danced and Di walked through moves we were having problems with. We had an outstanding time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Larry kept busy crafting.

I spent the day playing games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 12 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved on to playing Angry Birds. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. 

I worked on my annual book.

In the evening we watched a three part series on PBS called What To Do When Someone Dies. It was a good series. Then I watched Top Gun on dvd. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth