Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Monday 8-22 Rain, Dancing & Relaxing

 

I'm excited

Why am I excited? We finally got some rain at the house. The rain came in around noon and stayed around. It wasn't hard but it was steady. I'm glad we got the rain because we really needed it. The rain kept the temperature in the 80s. This felt great.

Enjoying the well needed rain

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 am for an hour. Di called five tips and worked on moves the dancers requested or had problems with. There were 24 participants. We had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

Larry did a bit of home maintenance, he changed/cleaned the pre-filters on our air purifiers, replaced the A/C filter and treated a couple of fire ant hills. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Before going to bed last night I reset the golden ticket by playing 12 games, this doubles my score when playing Solitaire. I played the Daily Challenge of Solitaire afterwards. Today I did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 24 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds & Friends. I did a Sudoku game.

We watched YouTube videos.

While I was barbecuing sausage patties a hummingbird came and visited me. It was drinking the nectar for awhile. Usually when I'm barbecuing the hummingbirds don't stop. This one sat on the bowl and drank. 

In the evening we watched a few episodes of Doc Martin. Then I watched Jason Bourne Identity on dvd. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth