Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Monday 8-8 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We started the day out by virtually square dancing to Di Green and Terry McCann at 9:00. Every Monday morning Di calls five tips of C1 with 17 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a great time dancing with friends.

After the dance we went to Dollar Tree. 

For lunch we went to Whataburger, we had a coupon for a free Peppercorn Ranch Chicken Club. You did have to purchase a medium fry and a drink. The lady who brought our order to the table came back with a second order of frys, very nice of her but we really didn't need the calories. We split the sandwich, it was very good.

In the afternoon I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 26 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. I worked on my annual book.

While I played games Larry worked on a paper crafting project.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Radioactive: Marie & Pierre Curie: A Tale of Love and Falling Out. It was based on a true story about Marie and Pierre Curie They were scientists who worked together discovering both polonium and radium. She ended up being awarded two Nobel Prizes. It was a good movie. Afterwards I watched The Dark Knight, which was one of our dvds. I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth