Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tuesday 8-23 Trip Preparation

Busy day

It was a damp dreary day, loved it, I can't remember the last time we had a day like this. I don't think it got to 90 degrees. In the afternoon the sun came out. The birds were very happy, they were chirping away.

Getting ready for Fall trip

We started the day by going to town to go grocery shopping for our trip. First stop was Walmart to pick up most of the items we needed. Then we went to HEB to pick up the items we prefer to buy there. Last stop was The Dollar Tree to pick up the remaining items. Afterwards we went home.

Shopping with H-E-Buddy

We spent most of the day loading up the Minnie. I loaded up the dry items and then moved on to loading the refrigerator. Next I loaded up the clothes. While I did this Larry worked on loading the electronics and other items we take with us.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30 for an hour. Di called five tips with 10 participants. Terry danced with her but didn't call because he was tired from doing errands before the dance. Di worked on moves the dancers were having problems with such as Cast The Shadow, Motivate and moves that were requested. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spiders). It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched Doc Martin. When Larry went to bed I watched The Bourne Supremacy. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth