Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Saturday 8-13 Crafting and Playing Games

 

Just having fun

Yesterday Dreaming Tree released a new fall paper crafting bundle. Larry really liked it so this morning he started working on it. Before he started cutting the pieces he reduced the size and then had to do a bit of redesign to enlargen some of the holes that were now too small. Then he decided on the colors and patterns of paper he wanted to use. Next he cut the pieces. Now he is ready to assemble the project.

While Larry did his crafting I played games. Before going to bed last night I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I played a few games of Sudoku. Then moved onto the Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 11 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I spent the afternoon playing Angry Birds.

The other day when we were at Aldi we picked up a Mama Cozzi Biscuit Crust Uncured Bacon, Bacon Pepper & Onion Breakfast Pizza. I cooked it for dinner and it was good. 

New pizza

In the evening we watched Bourne Identity on dvd. Then we watched an episode of Doc Martin. After Larry went to bed I watched the second movie of National Treasure Book of Secrets. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth