Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Wednesday 8-17 Birthdays Celebration

 


Happy 65th Birthday Louise

We had a super day celebrating birthdays. I believe today was our hottest day of the year, It got up to 106 degrees.

Most years we start our fall camping trip during the last week of August so we celebrate Louise, Larry and my birthdays before we leave.

Louise's 65th birthday was today so we went to Round Rock to celebrate. While there we celebrated Larry's birthday which is later this month and mine is in September. We arrived around 9:30. Louise and her dog, Alice were waiting in the frontyard for us. When Alice saw us she came running to say hi. This was a pleasant surprise. Louise left around 10:30 to take Alice to get trimmed. When Louise got back we had lunch, Louise had bought a Papa Murphys Pizza, we provided onion rings and a crumb cake for dessert that I made last night. I cooked the pizza and onion rings in the oven, they came out very good. After lunch we opened our gifts. We received wonderful gifts. Thank you Louise for the snacks and gift cards and Shirley for the gifts cards and goodies. After opening our gifts we were ready for cake. I put a couple of candles on the cake, one 6 and one 5. I lit them but the ceiling fan blew them out. Along with the cake we had Rocky Road ice cream. We had a outstanding birthday celebration at Louise's.

Birthday cake

 

Louise enjoying opening her gifts

 

Louise opening her birthday crate full of goodies

 

Having fun 

Larry opening his birthday gifts

 

Having fun opening my gifts

Larry made a few things for Louise's 65th birthday, an L full of kisses, a couple of gift card boxes and a crate that we filled with misc. things.

Birthday Crate full of goodies

L full of birthday cake kisses

Birthday card

 

Gift card boxes

When we got home I took a two hour nap. Then I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Doc Martin. Then I watched the second episode of Star Wars called Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Then I started watching the 5th season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth