Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Friday 8-19 Dancing to Ett McAtee & Having Fun

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. A front came through late in the afternoon and it kept the temperature in the mid 90s. It clouded up and it looked like rain. We had thunder but very little rain, just a few sprinkles.

I spent the day playing games and working on my annual book. I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 22 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 9th place in my game. Next I played Angry Birds.

While I played games Larry read.

Reading is fun

We watched YouTube videos. 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett called four tips of A2 with 22 participants. When the dancers had problems Ett would walk through the sequence again. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Grab a partner and dance

After the dance we watched an Amazon movie called The Aeronauts. We had watched it before and enjoyed it. Afterwards I watched Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope. It was the very first Star Wars movie and is still good. It was made in 1977. Then I watched an episode of Bergerac. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth