Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Wednesday 7-7 Mowing and Dancing

 

Have fun with friends

We had a great day. We didn't get any rain but it was humid and didn't get out of the low 80s.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 24 participants and one four couple tip with 14. We had some new dancers so Dayle called slower and cued more. We had a super time.

Second was Don Moger's Weekly C1 Workshop at 12:00. Don had 33 participants. He worked on Tally Ho, Relay the Top and Butterfly Concepts. We had fun.

After Don's dance I mowed the front and back yards, it took me a couple of hours. While I mowed Larry weedeated, blew off the driveway, and porch and treated for fire ants.

 


 Mowing the lawns

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 10 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Burlesque. It was a musical starring Cher and Christina Aguilera. It was a cute movie about a small town girl, who moves to a big city and discovers Burlesque. Afterwards I continued watching the third season of White Collar. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth