Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Tuesday 7-6 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We had a great day. It sprinkled on and off all day. At 4:45 a front rolled in and dumped a lot of rain and left within a half hour. 

 

Thunder Storm

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem of 15 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. 

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 22 participants and one four couples tip with 14 participants. We had a wonderful time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Di Green's Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30. During the A1 I danced by myself and Larry joined in for the A2 session. Di and Terry rotated calling of five tips in both the A1 and A2 two couple session with 26 participants in each session. During the four couple A2 tip we had 22 participants. Di and Terry called and danced at the same time. We had a super afternoon.

In the evening we went to Georgetown and danced with the Diamond Masters A2 club. Brad Caldwell called the two hour dance. Once again we were shy one person to make two squares. Some of the dancers from last week weren't there but others showed up. We have danced with all dancers many times. Brad is a great caller and the dancers were tired of dancing with a phantom so Brad decided to rotate the phantom from square to square. We had an outstanding evening dancing with friends.

We got home at 10:00. Larry checked his e-mail and then went to bed. I continued watching the third season of White Collar on IMDb TV. I ended up doing 20,000 steps, which was shy 5,500 steps of my daily goal. This put me in 4th place in my group.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth