Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Friday 7-23 Fun Day

 

Have a fun day

We had a wonderful day. It was a little breezy with a lot of sunshine. It got up 93 degrees.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of A1 with 18 participants and two tips of A2 with 17. We had a fun time.

Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00. I danced by myself. Di called six tips with 30 participants. This week she worked on modifies; replace, finished and substitute. She did a great job of cueing and walking the dancers through moves we were having problems with.

 

Having fun square dancing

Larry continued working on his paper project. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 49 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group.

We watched YouTube videos.

When Larry went to bed I finished watching the first season of Silent Witness and started the second. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group with the total of 135,058 steps for the week so far.

 


Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth