Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 2, 2021

Thursday 7-1 Happy Thursday


 

 

We had a wonderful day of just having fun.

We started the day out by going to town to do our weekly grocery shopping and picking up our mail.

 

Grocery shopping at Walmart

We attended one virtual square dance, Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 25 participants and one four couples tip with 15. Dayle called great and did a lot of cueing. We had a super time.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Weekly C1/A2 tape group. For the C1 tips we had five couples and an extra dancer and A2 had two squares and an extra two couples. We danced an hour and fifteen minutes for C1 and an hour and a half for A2. We had a great evening of dancing with friends.

After Dayle's dance I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. 

I made potato salad.

Larry did a paper project, lighting bugs in the night.

 


Lighting bugs

After getting home from dancing I finished watching the first season of White Collar. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth