Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Saturday 7-3 Working Out

 



Relaxing Day

It was overcast all day. By the afternoon it started sprinkling on and off. We spent the day relaxing around the house.

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 24 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 35th place in my group. 

I worked out with my Wii for an hour and half using the Wii Fit for a half hour, Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. It was a surprise when I turned the Wii on and found out it had been 128 days since I used it. 

 

Working with Just Dance

The Menu for my Wii Fit

Gold's Gym Menu

After I worked out we watched an episode of the GizWiz and YouTube videos.

We didn't have any dances today because it was the Fourth of July weekend. In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World. It was a romantic comedy about finding someone in 21 days when the end of the world will happen. It was ok. Afterwards I continued watching the second season of White Collar. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth