Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Friday 7-2 It's Friday

 

Happy Friday

We had a wonderful day.

We started the day out by taking the motorcycle for a ride. Larry tries to take the bike for a ride once a month. He installed our new intercom system a couple of days ago so this was a good time to test it. The intercom worked excellent. We quickly discovered we had to adjust the volume because we couldn't hear each other at higher speeds. The old intercom system had a cord that went from one helmet to the other, when one of us got off we had to unplug. Now we don't have to worry about a cord because we're cordless. It was nice.We rode to Rogers Park, you couldn't tell that the lake had been up nine feet over full. The dock was back in its spot and no damage done to it. Next we rode around a new lakeside housing development.

 

Going for a ride

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Don Moger's Weekly C1 at 12:00. We had 30 participants. Don called six tips and helped when needed. We had a fun time.

Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop. We had 33 participants. I danced by myself. This week DI worked on Anything Chain Thru, Interlock Diamonds Concept and Different Triangles. I had a fun time.

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 4 hours, 24 minutes and 3 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

Larry spent a lot of the day getting the new mini computer setup to do what he wanted. It is very fast and works great.

In the evening we watched The Tomorrow World, which was a science fiction action movie on Amazon. It was a good movie. I started watching the second season of White Collar last night, I watched a few episodes tonight. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth