Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 16, 2021

Thursday 7-15 Wonderful Day

 

 

We had a wonderful day. 

Larry spent most of the day doing a computer project. 

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 19 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and a few Tri Peaks games in the Microsoft 31 Year Celebration.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips with 20 participants and one four couples tip with 12 participants. Dayle did a great job of calling the dance. We had a super time dancing to him and with friends.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Weekly A2/C1 Tape Group at 5:15. We danced C1 for an hour with six couples. We danced an hour and a half A2 with two squares and two extra couples. We had a fantastic evening of dancing with friends. 

 


We got home at 9:00. Larry checked his e-mail and continued working on the computer project. When he went to bed I finished watching the 5th season of White Collar. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth