Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Monday 7-19 Sundancers Free Dance

 

A visit from a hummingbird

We had a very nice day.

I started out by going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. While I was gone Larry continued organizing our photos

I attended a virtual square dance, which was Di Green and Terry's Weekly Plus at 11:00. They called five tips for two couples with 22 participants. They do an outstanding job of calling and cueing. They dance with their backs to the screen to help the dancers to be in the right place. I danced by myself and they helped me a few times. I had a great time.

In the evening we attended the Sundancers Weekly Dance in Sun City. Last week and this week their dances were free to get people back dancing in person. This week we had four squares of dancers for Mainstream with 16 people sitting out. For Plus we had three one tip and two the last tip. Brad called four Mainstream tips and two Plus in the first hour and fifteen minutes. The second Plus tip had two squares and two couples so we tapped in and out of the squares. The last fifteen minutes Brad called a tip of Mainstream to a square. We had a super night of dancing to Brad and with friends.

 

Get a partner and dance

I did my Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. I also did the Daily Challenges for Mahjong games.

We got home a little past 10:00.

I found on Acorn that there was another season of Jack Irish. I watched the two episodes that were posted. Then I started watching Proof. The series is about a Irish journalist, who discovers a link between a murder and human traffickers. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth