Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 30, 2021

Thursday 7-29 Dancing with the Sundancers Tape Group

 

Get a partner and dance

We started the day out going to the storage center. Every month we take the Minnie for a spin, so that's exactly what we did. We drove it about 15 miles and then we put it back in storage. While driving we ran the generator to make sure that it stays running correctly.

On the way home we stopped by Walmart to do a little grocery shopping.


 

Grocery Shopping

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00. Dayle called four two couples tips and a four couples tip. We attended the four two couples tips, which had 17 participants. We had a great time.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Weekly Tape Group at 5:15. We danced an hour and a half of C1. We had six couples so we rotated in and out each tip. Afterwards we danced A2 for an hour and half. We had two squares plus and extra couple. This session was run by computer so we had an opportunity to dance with everyone. We had a super evening of dancing with friends.

In the afternoon I took a nap and Larry started reading a book on his Kindle. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 41 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group.

We got home from dancing around 9:00. We watched the Olympics. While doing this Larry continued working on organizing our photos. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the third season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 29,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group with 102,000 steps. I'm all caught up in my weekly steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth