Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Wednesday 7-28 Boating, Dancing and Mowing

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day of doing this and that.

We started the day out by going to the lake for about an hour. On the way to the lake as we were driving through Morgan Point we saw some deer. When we got to the street that went to Rogers Park Larry stopped and waited for a doe and three fawns to decide if they wanted to cross the road. The doe and two of the fawns crossed the road but the third fawn got scared and ran into the trees. The lake was gorgeous and flat. You could do anything but we decided just to float a bit. We watched a couple of people skiing. While we were floating it started to sprinkle. We waited for it to stop and headed back to the ramp. We wiped down the boat and went home. On the way home we saw some more deer. The deer were busy today.

Boat day

We attended one virtual square dance, Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 at 11:00. He called four two couples tips with 23 participants and one four couples tip with 17. We had a great time.

 


Having fun dancing with friends

After lunch I mowed the frontyard and half of the backyard. Larry weedeated and blew off the drive. By the time I finished I was sweaty. When I finished we walked through our neighbor's house. 

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 36 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges. While I was playing my games Larry worked on organizing our photos.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. Then I finished watching the fifth and final season of The Heart Guy. I ended up doing 29,500 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group. I'm still 2,000 steps behind schedule.


 

Relaxing in front of the television

   

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth