Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Wednesday 7-21 Mowing and Dancing

 

Mowing the yards

We started the day out by going back to the Social Security office for my appointment for Medicare. When we arrived the security guard unlocked the door and checked me in. He said Larry couldn't go in because he wasn't on the list, when Larry made the appointment he told them that both of us would be there. He waited for me in the car. It didn't take long, the gentleman made a copy of my birth certificate, baptismal certificate and driver license. Now I have to wait to be notified to continue the process. I asked when the benefits would began. He didn't know but he made a note to start it on January. Seems that the Social Security office has a lot of people who "don't know".

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 virtual dance at 11:00. Dayle called four tips of two couples with 22 participants and one four couples tip with 14. Dayle cued when necessary. We had a great time.

After Dayle's dance I mowed the yards. Larry told me that I had a flower in the planter so while I was mowing the backyard I took a picture of it. Not sure how it survived the deer. It took me a couple of hours to mow. Larry weedeated and I blew off the porch and driveway.

 

A beautiful flower growing

 

Larry edging and weedeating

 Half of the frontyard after it was mowed
 

While I was mowing Larry changed the oil in the car. He also replaced the engine air filter and the cabin air filter. After that he had to clean everything up.

 

Changing oil in the Equinox 

 

Changing the air filter

 


Taking the plug out to drain the oil
 
I did the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

In the evening we listened to our music on Amazon, while working on updating our photos. I did some laundry. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 

 

Doing laundry



 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth