Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Monday 7-5 Paper Project & Rain

 

We hung around the house all day. It sprinkled on and off and it got to 87 degrees. I can't complain about the temperature because we have had a mild summer so far. In the evening a front rolled in with a steady rain.

 

Playing in the rain

 

I started the day off by doing the Daily Challenges and Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 29 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 15th place.

While I was playing games Larry decided to make a card. He set up the file and decided on the color of papers. Then he cut the pieces out and assembled them while I danced to Di Green. Very cute.

 

Summer card

I attended Di Green's Weekly Plus at 11:00. I just started attending it a week ago. I always enjoy dancing to Di and Terry. This week we had 27 participants. Di and Terry switched calling the five tips. They both cued through out the dance and we had a super time.

After lunch I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour, Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour.

We didn't have a lot of activity on the back porch or under the oak tree. We saw doves, sparrows, a woodpecker, a couple of hummingbirds and a couple of squirrels.

In the evening we streamed Mr. Church on Amazon. We had watched this movie before and it was good. It was about a friendship between a little girl and her dying mother and their cook. I watched the sixth episode of the second season of Ms Fisher Modern Murder Mysteries on Acorn. Then I started to watch the third season of White Collar on IMDb TV. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth