Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Monday 7-12 Dancing with the Sundancers

 

Rainy afternoon

A front came through at 11:30 and stayed around until 3:30. There was a steady rain and at times it poured. This didn't prevent the birds from showing up. At times it looked like the doves had a family reunion with three or four in the feeder and two or three at each bowl. Two squirrels played with the birds before the storm. The woodpecker made an appearance. 

 

Family Reunion

 

Woodpecker visits

 

I started the day out doing the Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 34 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. I continued doing the Daily Challenges for Mahjong.

While I played games Larry finished reading his book. Then he wrote a review on it.

I attended one virtual square dance, Di Green's Weekly Plus at 11:00. Terry and Di called five tips and rotated tips. We had 28 participants. I had a super time.

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. This was their first dance in about 18 months. The dance was very successful. It started at 6:00 with a review session on mainstream moves, they had six squares and a few people sitting out. The actual dance started at 7:30, Brad called 2 mainstream tips, 1 plus tip, 2 mainstream tips and 1 plus tip. The mainstream tips had six squares and the plus tips had three squares. At 9:00 Brad called a A2 tip with a square of dancers. The Sundancers had cookies for snacks. We had a super night of dancing and visiting with friends. Brad did an outstanding job of calling.

While I danced to Di Larry decided on his next paper project. There are a lot of pieces to it, he cut some of them today.

After Di's dance I worked out for an hour using the Wii Fit and Gold's Gym.

We got home at 10:45 and Larry went to bed. I finished watching the fourth season of White Collar and started the fifth season. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth