Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Friday 7-16 Fantastic Friday

 

Have fun dancing

We had a fantastic Friday. 

Larry continued working on a computer problem. It seems when Larry has to "fix" something on the computer it takes a long time. He finally fixed his problem by replacing the backup drive in the computer. Now that he has that working the way he wants there is something else he wants to "fix".

I started the day by doing the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). I worked on solving the games and got stuck on the last Tri Peaks game. I gave up after an hour and I still came in 25th place in my group.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. This week he was on vacation so he asked Jeremy Butler to cover for him. We had 13 participants for each session. Jeremy cued and told us what formation we were in. Jeremy called two tips of A1/A2 and did a super job. We had a lot of fun.

Second was Di Green's Weekly C1 at 2:00. I danced the workshop by myself. We had 35 participants. Di worked on Tally Ho, Relay the Deucey, Relay the Top and Relay the Shadow. During the workshop Di cued and told us what formation we were in. We had a good afternoon of dancing. 

 


 

While I was dancing to Di Larry went to The UPS Store to pick up a package. A month or so ago Larry installed a ceiling fan for a review. The fan wouldn't run on low speeds so the support folks sent him a new one. He installed the receiver from the new fan and the problem was still there, he switched the remote out with the new fan and the problem is still there, He will have to switch out the motor and see if that fixes it.

In the evening we watched a documentary called Arctic Daughter: A Lifetime of Wilderness. It was about Jean Aspen, who was born to exploring parents in the arctic wilds. At the age of 21 she and her friend decided to do a year exploring the Yukon River. It took you through their survival and courage. It was ok. Then I watched a few episodes of the sixth and final season of White Collar. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth