Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 26, 2021

Sunday 7-25 Sundaes on Sunday Dance

 

Smile and be happy

We had another gorgeous sunny day in the high 90s. The temperature got to 98 degrees.

Larry spent the day working on The Summer House paper project from Dreaming Tree. He went through the file and separated into the pieces he needed to cut. Next he decided on what paper colors and designs to use. Once this was done it was time to cut the pieces. Next he started to assemble the project. He spent most of the day crafting with Leo from Dreaming Tree. He's not finished but so far its looking good.

 

Paper Crafting

 

Some of the pieces assembled (front wall and roof)

While Larry was doing his project I attended a Mainstream/Plus Dance called Sundaes on Sunday. Darren Gallina calls a virtual mainstream/plus dance on Sundays. This week he decided to call it Sundaes on Sunday and invited Tim Bressinck from Germany to call with him. He asked the dancers to bring their own sundaes to eat after the dance. The dance was at 1:00 for an hour. Darren and Tim both called a mainstream tip and plus tip a piece. Each tip had a singing call. The dance had 38 participants and was very energetic. I had a great time dancing to Darren and Tim. Tim was at the Tie Dye Palooza dance yesterday but we didn't have a chance to dance to him. He is a great caller and a lot of fun.

 

Tim Bressinck from Germany

 

Darren Gallina and his partner from California

 

Some of the dancers who attended the Sundaes on Sunday dance

 

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 53 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 34th place in my group. 

After the dance I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour.

In the evening we watched the Olympics. Then I finished watching the second season of Silence Witness and started watching the third season. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with the total of 190,567 steps for the week. 


 

 





 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth