Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Saturday 7-17 Laid Back Day

 

Laid back day

We had a very laid back day just hanging around the house.

Over the years I have taken more than 50 thousands photos, they are all stored on the computer where they take up a lot of space and while I have them categorized by year and event it can be challenging to find something. Yesterday Larry installed a program to help with this but it will take a long time for us to go through each photo and decide to keep it or not and then tag each photo with key words so they will be easier to find. We will also need to keep doing the same type of review and tagging of any new photos.

Larry also finished working on the ceiling fan he received for review. He replaced the motor with the new one. The fan now works much better.

While Larry was playing with the new photo program. I napped and played my games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 40 minutes and 4 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I did the Mahjong Daily Challenges and a few Tri Peaks in the Microsoft 31 Year Celebration.

Last Monday at the Sundancers dance one of the dancers mentioned that while he was isolated due to Covid restrictions he decided to write a historical Fiction book about his mother called Hannah. He gave me a card that talks about the book. Larry is a big reader of historical fictions so he purchased the e-book via Amazon for his Kindle. He started to read the book this afternoon.

Don Moger decided to change his virtual square dance schedule a bit for the summer so he could spend more time with his family and wife. He decided to take Fridays and Saturdays off. We didn't have a Saturday Night Fever Dance so we watched a movie on Amazon called The Lady Vanishes. The movie was an Alfred Hitchcock novel and directed by him in 1938. We watched the third adaption of the mystery movie. It was a little weird but ok. Last night I finished watching White Collar. We received an e-mail from PBS that said there was another season of Unforgotten so I started watching it. There's six episodes and I watched four of them. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


While I was watching Unforgotten I looked in the security camera and saw some deer under the oak tree eating the birdseed. In the group there were a doe with one fawn and another one with two fawns. During the day we saw the hummingbird and a lot of other birds.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth