Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Tuesday 7-13 Allergies and Having Fun

 

Allergies

I woke up not feeling well. My head and my stomach ached. I ate breakfast and then went back to bed. I slept a couple more hours and still wasn't feeling the greatest but at least the head ache was gone. 

I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 52 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. I also played Mahjong Daily Challenges.

While I slept, played games and danced Larry worked on a paper project. He's making a truck, he's almost done with it he only needs to work on the grill. It looks very good.

I attended Di Green's Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30. Di and Terry called 5 tips of A1 with 28 participants, 5 tips of A2 with 34 participants and 1 tip of A2 four couples with 25 participants. I had a great afternoon dancing with Di, Terry and virtual friends.

We attended the Diamond Masters Weekly A2 dance in Georgetown. We had six couples so we rotated where everyone danced two tip and sat out one tip. Brad called a great two hour dance. We had another super evening of dancing to Brad and with friends.

 


 Square dancing with friends

We got home at 10:00. Larry checked his e-mail and then went to bed. I continued watching the 5th season of White Collar. I ended up doing 19,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth