Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 19, 2021

Sunday 7-18 Beautiful Day

 

Have a great day

Larry started the day by playing with the photo program. He's continuing organizing our pictures. While he worked on that I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Klondike). It took me 41 minutes and 46 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I did the Daily Challenges of Mahjong and continued working playing Solitaire Celebrate 31 Years in the Star Club, Tri Peaks games and Pyramid games. In this session each type of Solitaire has 31 games to solve. 

I attended a virtual square dance, which was Ett McAtee Weekly C Series. This week Ett invited Di Green to help call the dance, which was C1 at 1:00 for an hour and a half. They had 41 participants. Di called four tips and Ett called three. Ett had four people in her basement dancing, which was very exciting for her to call to in person people. I didn't always complete the moves but overall I did good. I was surprised that Ett's tips weren't as complex as she usually calls, which was great for me. I had a fun time.

 

Get a partner and dance

While I danced Larry finished reading Hannah by Don Ladolcetta. After the dance we watched the GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched a movie on IMDb TV called Midnight in Paris. It was about a screenwriter, who goes to Paris with his fiancee and her family. He went back to the 1920's every night at midnight. It was a cute movie directed by Woody Allen. Then I finished watching the fourth season of Unforgotten. I didn't like how it ended. Then I watched the eighth episode of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries. I watched a movie on Peacock called The Adjustment Bureau. It was a thriller starring Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. It was about an affair between a politician and a dancer and a group trying to keep them apart. It was weird but ok. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group with 180,042 steps for the week.

Relaxing in front of the television


   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth