Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 16, 2020

Sunday 11-15 Cold Front

A cold front
 

Today was nice and cool with a breeze out of the north. The high today was in the mid 70's.

We spent today just hanging around the house. I started the day playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 games of Klondike and 3 games of spider. It took me 15 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

We watched two episodes of the GizWiz, now we're all caught up. We watched YouTube videos. I started to read Miss Fisher's Mysteries, book 1, Cocaine Blues written by Kerry Greenwood. I also worked on my annual book. Larry played with a new program he put on the computer.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Doren McBroom's weekly DBD dance at 1:30 for an hour and a half. We had 25 participants. Doren called 6 tips. We had fun dancing to Doren.

The second dance was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. This week Loren invited Barry Clasper to come to the dance and help him call. They took turns calling. They called 3 A2 tips, 1 C1 Introduction tip and 2 C1 tips. During the A2 tip we had 30 participants and during the C1 we had 28. The third A2 tip was a full square tip and I danced it by myself. This week the C1 introduction tip Barry walked us through Shake Down to the right and left and Cross & Turn and Reverse Cross & Turn. We had a great time dancing to Loren and Barry.

Having fun dancing with friends

 

After the last dance we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. I continued watching the fourth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 21,000 step, which put me in fourth place in me group with 180,133 for the week. I didn't do my daily challenge of 22,686.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth