Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Friday 11-20 Awesome Friday


We had an awesome day. 

I started the day out by playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenge and Event: Two Game Tango Mini (5 Klondike games and 5 Free Cell games). It took me 1 hour, 50 minutes and 19 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. 

While I played my games Larry made a Christmas gift card. It came out very cute.

 

Penguin Gift Card

 

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Di Green's weekly C1 workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. Di called six tips and had 34 participants. Di worked on Box Recycle, Finish Moves, Scatter Scoot and Scatter Scoot Chain Thru. Finish concept is very hard because you have to know the definition of a move and leave off the first part. Di did a great job. We had a super time.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. Ett called four A2 tips and two C1 tips. During the A2 tips Ett had 35 participants and C1 tips had 27 participants. Ett did a lot of four couples moves and introduced us to Transfer the Column. The dance was challenging and fun.

 In between the dances I read Miss Fisher. We watched YouTube videos. After Ett's dance we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching the fifth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 24,000 steps, which put me in 8th place in my group with 130,147 steps.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth