Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 20, 2020

Thursday 11-19 Funday

Smile and have fun

We had a great day. We spent the day having fun. 

I started the day off by playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 12 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

While I played my games Larry continued making cards. 

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 34 participants. Today, Dayle had to take a couple of breaks to attend to a home project, he had a repairman replacing his water heater. We danced three tips because we had another dance at 12:30 and we wanted to eat lunch. The three tips we did were challenging and fun. We had a great time.

The second dance was Joachim Ruehenbeck C1 dance/workshop at 12:30 for an hour. We had 40 participants. Joachim called four tips. Joachim worked on Vertical Tag (0 tag, 1/4 tag, 1/2 tag, 3/4 tag and full tag). Joachim and his partner have a back camera and it helps dancers know exactly where they should be. We had an outstanding time. 

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. Jeremy called four A2 tips with 26 participants and one C1 tip with 16 participants. Jeremy called calls with four couples in both session, which made the dance challenging and fun. We had a wonderful time.

In between the dances I did some housework and read.

 

Cleaning the house

 After the last dance we watched a few of episodes of Warehouse 13. I watched a few episodes of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group with 106,139 steps.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth