Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Monday 11-9 Time For a Haircut

Due to Coronavirus Larry has not had a hair cut since last December and his hair has gotten out of control. This morning he went to Great Clips in Belton and I stayed home. It's funny how we are adjusting to the virus, there was no problem getting a haircut and keeping a mask on.

 


    

While he was in town I played Solitaire. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 37 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. 

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Joachim Ruehenbeck A1/A2 dance for two hours with a half hour in between each session at 12:30. The A1 session had 37 participants and the A2 session had 33 participants. I danced the A1 session by myself while Larry did a Cameo project. Larry joined me for the A2 session. We had a great time dancing to Joachim.

The second dance was Ken Burke's A2 dance. Ken moved his Wednesday dance to Monday. The dance was at 5:30 for an hour. Ken called three tips for both two couple and four couple moves. During this dance we had 12 participants. We had fun.

The third dance was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour. We had 54 participants. We stopped after three tips because we were getting frustrated and we weren't having fun.

In between the dances I started reading another Maggie Sullivan novel called Ration of Lies. Larry worked on a Cameo project.

In the evening we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I started watching the third season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth