Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Saturday 11-21 Super Saturday

Super Saturday

We had a super day. 

Larry started the day by going to The Home Depot to pick up an EZVIZ outdoor camera he had ordered. While there he picked up a few other items he needed. 

I started the day by playing Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group.

We did our weekly grocery shopping online and had them delivered to the house. 

Weekly grocery shopping

 

We attended Don Moger and Ross Howells C1/C2 dance at 12:00. The dance had two sessions, Don and Ross called three tips in each sessions. We attended the C1 session. We had 77 participants. Don and Ross called a tip by themselves and the third tip they called together. We danced with dancers we usually don't dance with because they dance higher levels than we do. We had a great time.

Larry discovered one of the wireless bands on our internet wasn't working correctly. He spent the afternoon working to get the WiFi to work correctly. He ended up putting in his backup router and one by one he brought every device back online. The speed is back to where it should be.

While Larry was working on the technology problem I took a nap. When I woke up I finished reading Miss Fisher first novel. 

Taking a nap

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we watched a couple episodes of  Warehouse 13, which finished up the second season. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the fifth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group with 157,152 for the week.         

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth