Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Monday 11-16 Beautiful Chilly Day


We had beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. We had a cool day with the temperature in 70's.

We spent the day hanging around the house. I started the day out by playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 40 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Today was called Fun Day, which means that the games in the Daily Challenges and the Event were doubled in their points. I read some more of Miss Fisher on my Kindle.

While I played my games Larry worked on making a Dream Catcher. It was a 3D project and came out very pretty. Then he installed a new IP CAM Monitor program. He spent most of the day and evening learning the new program.

 

Dream Catcher

We attended Ken Burke's weekly A2 dance at 5:30 for an hour. We had 12 participants. Ken called three tips. The dance was more of a workshop than a dance because he had new dancers. It was an ok dance.

After the dance we finished watching the first season of Warehouse 13 and started the second season. Then I continued watching the fourth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth