Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Wednesday 11-25 Busy Day

Thanksgiving preparation

We had a busy day. It started out with a little drizzle but by the afternoon the sun came out. The temperature didn't get out of the 60's.

While I was sleeping Larry went to The UPS Store to pick up a package from his Aunt Barbara, it was Christmas gifts, she also sent chocolates and caramel corn. 

Larry spent some of the morning organizing his paper crafting area. 

Whenever we square dance Larry likes to use shoes with leather soles because they will slide across the floor. This afternoon he added leather to a pair of shoes he seldom wears and he will start using them for dancing.

In the morning I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 18 minutes and 38 seconds to complete, which put me in 25th place in my group.

We attended two virtual dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 30 participants.The third tip was a workshop, where Dayle worked on Peel and Trail and Trail and Peel. We had a great time. 

The second one was Doren McBroom's weekly C1 for an hour and a half. This week Doren invited Betsy Gotta to help him call. Betsy and Doren called two tips a piece and the fifth tip they called together. The dance was very challenging and I got frustrated because of lack of cueing. 

In between the dances I did my weekly housework and laundry. Tomorrow Larry's sister will be coming over for Thanksgiving, she loves homemade noodles so this afternoon I made egg noodles and deviled eggs. 

 

Doing housework

After the last dance we watched a couple episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I watched a few episodes of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group with 83,034 steps. 

 

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth