Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 23, 2020

Sunday 11-22 Home Project

Home Project

It was a pleasant day with cloud covering, which kept it cool. The high today was in the low 70's. 

Larry wants to move one of our security/wildlife cameras to the back porch so he spent the day installing an electrical outlet. He started by installing an electrical box on the ceiling of the porch. Then he connected a wire to the plug and fed the wire to an existing outlet and connected the wire to that outlet. Once the wires were connected to the two electrical outlets he covered the wire with a white tube. He still needs to mount the tube. 

 

Installing a new electrical outlet

Finished installation

Connecting Romex wire to the original electrical outlet

The finished project for the day

 

I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 1 second to complete, which put me in 13th place in my group. I also played a few games of Sudoku.

While we worked on the home project I watered my flowers. It still amazes me that I still have flowers growing in November.

 

Flowers still growing in November

We attended two virtual dances. The first was Doren McBroom's weekly Plus DBD dance at 1:30 for an hour and a half. We had 19 participants. Our friends Renee and Robert attended the dance. This was their very first virtual dance. They did very well. After the dance Larry e-mailed Renee and gave her some pointers on virtual dancing. We had a great time.

The second dance was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. This evening Loren invited Ray Brendzy to attend and help him call the dance. During the A2 session there were 33 participants and the C1 session had 28 participants. We danced 4 A2 tips, 1 C1 teach tip and 2 C1 tips. The third A2 tip was a full square tip. Loren called the first and third A2 tip and the last C1 tip. Ray called the other 2 A2 tips, the teach tip and a C1 tip. During the teach tip Ray went over Weave, Box Recycle and Ah So. We had an outstanding evening of dancing to Loren and Ray.

After the last dance we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I finished watching the fifth season of The Mentalist and started the sixth season. I ended up doing 21,000 steps, which was about 2,000 steps shy of my daily goal. I ended up doing 178,156 steps for the week and ended up in 4th place in my group.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth