Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Wednesday 11-4 We're Home

Camping is fun
 

We're back home after three magnificent days of camping at Jim Hogg Park on Lake Georgetown. 

We got up this morning and got the Minnie ready to go. We weren't in any hurry so we didn't leave until 8:00. As we were leaving Larry dumped the tanks and we put our trash in the dumpsters. 

On the way home we did a few errands. The first stop was at Harbor Freight to pick up a tool so Larry can put air in the Minnie's tires. The second stop was at Academy. My hiking boots are worn out so I needed a new pair. We were in luck I found a pair. The last stop was at CEFCO to fill the Minnie up.

 

Doing errands

When we got home we unloaded the Minnie. Then it was time for lunch. After lunch Larry went outside to do a few of small projects on the Minnie. The first project was the water heater. When we turn the water heater on and it gets to temperature it will make a noise like it is boiling so we turn it off. It actually is not boiling, the water is only warm and the tank itself is not hot. Larry drained the water heater and cleaned up the heating element. The next project was put air in the rear tires. 

The last project was checkout the tank valves because the gray tank valve has started dripping. Larry called Sunbelt RV and asked if they had a replacement valve, they did so back to town we went. There are two dump valves and he wanted to replace both of them. The owner said that he is having trouble getting the larger original valves but he had another brand. He told Larry it fits just like the original. Larry bought both valves.

 

Minnie Projects

While we were in town we did a few more errands. We stopped by the UPS Store and picked up our mail. Then we to Murphy and filled the car with gas. The last stop was Walmart.

While Larry did his projects I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 games of Spider and 5 games of Free Cell). It took me 2 hours, 2 minutes and 1 second to complete, which put my 23rd place in my group.

We spent the rest of the day and evening relaxing. Larry finished reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. I did our monthly finances and worked with Gold's Gym for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. It had been 97 days since I used my Wii Fit. After Larry went to bed I started watching the second season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 24,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group. 

 

Working Out

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth