Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Tuesday 11-17 Terrific Tuesday


 

We had a super day.

I started the day out by playing Solitaire. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 10 seconds to complete, which put me in 14the place in my group.

Larry started the day out by going to town to pick up his order at Walmart. He also went to the UPS Store to pick up our mail. 

I went back to the dentist for a follow up. The follow up went great, the hygienist told me my gums were looking better. Then she cleaned up my teeth a bit. I made an appointment for a cleaning in four months. The dentist office was having a food drive so I donated a few canned goods. I was there for about an hour.

 

Follow up with the dentist

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus dance at 11:00 for an hour. Today he invited Darren Gallina out of California to help call the dance. Both Dayle and Darren did two tips a piece. Darren also did two singing calls. We had 45 participants. We had a great time.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly A1/A2 dance/workshop at 1:30 for two hours with 15 minutes break in between each session. Di and Terry took turns calling. They called five tips each session. During the A1 session we had 30 participants and the A2 session we had 31. Like always we had a great afternoon dancing to Di and Terry. 

The third dance was Don Moger's weekly A2 dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 57 participants. Don called six tips. He did a great job of cueing and walking us through moves dancers were having problems with. We had a fun evening of dancing.

 


 

In between the dances Larry worked on a Cameo project. I read. After the last dance we watched three episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching the fourth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 24,000 steps, which put me in 7th place with 51,000 steps.      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth