Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 27, 2020

THursday 11-26 Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone had a safe day.

Larry started the day out by working on a computer project. We have an old laptop computer that his been boxed up and he has a project in mind to use it on. It has not been turned on in about 18 months so he had to let it charge. Once it was charged and booted up Microsoft started downloading updates. It took all day and was still doing the updates by the time he went to bed.

I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 25 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group.

This was the first Thanksgiving we had at home in three years. Last year and the year before our friends Rene and Robert had invited us to their place to celebrate. This year we invited Louise out for lunch. She showed up with Alice at 10:30. She brought an apple pie, brownies and sugar cookies. Before lunch we visited a bit and snacked on deviled eggs, relish tray with sweet pickles, olives, cheese and salami along with Louise's brownies and sugar cookies. For lunch we had honey spiral ham, turkey flavor dressing, homemade egg noodles, gravy and rolls. We had a great Thanksgiving with Louise and Alice.

 

Thanksgiving lunch

Snacks before lunch

After Louise left I cleaned things up while Larry worked on painting some wire molding. Later on we watched YouTube videos. In the evening we watched three episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching the fifth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 110,061 steps.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. How do you manage to get in so many steps a day. I think I;m doing good to make 5000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol: I take part in a Garmin group challenge and that motivates me to do a lot of steps. In order to get them I spend a lot of my late night TV time stepping in front of the TV😁.

      Delete

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth