Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Saturday 11-28 Laid Back Day

Laid back day

It was another overcast day, by mid afternoon the rain came in. It didn't down pour but it was very steady. It didn't get out of the 50's.

Larry made Belgium waffles for breakfast. 

I spent the day playing Solitaire games and Sudoku games. Today was called Spider Saturday, which means that every spider game you solved your points are doubled. I played the Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games, it took me 19 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 28th place in my group.

When Louise came over for Thanksgiving we gave her some Christmas ornaments, a mini Nutcracker, mini frog, mini angels, mini Christmas Gnome and few other items he made with the Cameo. I asked him if he would make me a mini Nutcracker and a mini Gnome. Today he worked on the Nutcrackers.


4" Nutcracker

We watched YouTube videos. In the evening we watched a movie off of Amazon called Sometimes Always Never. It was about a father and son, who go on a road trip to find the older son. It was a good movie. Then we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. When Larry went to bed I continued watching The Mentalist. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 4th place with 165,068. 

Relaxing in front of the television

       

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth