Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Saturday 11-7 Just Another Day


We had a great day hanging around the house.

Larry started the day by going to The Home Depot. The Home Depot started their early Black Friday specials and this week they put batteries on sale. We are getting low on both AA and AAA batteries. Larry decided to go before I woke up to beat the crowd.

When I got up he had just got back from The Home Depot. After breakfast Larry started working on a Christmas Gnome. The project came with no directions so he had to figure it out. He cut all the pieces he needed on the Cameo using colors he thought would look good. Once pieces were cut he assembled the gnome using foam spacers and glue. It came out very cute.

 

The front of the Christmas Gnome

The Christmas Gnome back

While Larry was working on the Christmas Gnome I played my Solitaire games. Today was called Spider Saturday so all the spider games points were doubled. I did the Daily Challenge and the Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 51 minutes and 50 seconds to complete the challenge, which put me in 15th place in my group. After doing my Solitaire games I started a new Maggie Sullivan novel called Uncivil Defense.

In the afternoon Larry took the motorcycle for its monthly drive. It started right up and off he went.

In the evening I continued reading and Larry continued work on the gnome. We watched an episode of the Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched a few episodes of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 23,800 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group with 151,034 steps.    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth