Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 13, 2020

Thursday 11-12 Mini Nutcracker and Mini Frog

Beautiful buck

 

This morning Larry was on the back porch when this beautiful buck wandered by. He went back inside and got the camera and took a few pictures.

Today we attended four virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 34 participants. Dayle cued throughout the dance and walked us through moves we were having problems with. Dayle called a fantastic dance and we had a lot of fun.

The second dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus DBD and A1 dance at 1:00 for an hour and a half. The first half hour was the DBD session and we had 20 participants. Dayle called two tips of DBD plus. The last hour was A1 with 19 participants. Dayle called four tips. I danced the DBD session by myself and two tips of A1. The last two tips Larry danced with me. Dayle did another great job of cueing and helping dancers. We had a great time.

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. We had 20 participants for the four tips of A2 and 11 participants for the C1 tip. Jeremy did a super job of calling.

The fourth dance was Michael Levy weekly A2 dance at 7:30 for an hour. Michael called four tips. We had 15 participants. Michael had new dancers and they were struggling so he walked us through moves. We had fun.

In between the dances I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 28 second, which put me in 33rd place in my group. 

Larry finished a couple of projects on the Cameo. Awhile back Larry made a 10 inch tall Nutcracker and a 6.5 inch frog, both of them are very cute. He redesigned the Nutcracker and frog so they were 4 inches tall. When Larry made the larger Nutcracker and frog he used foam inserts in between each layer but when he made the projects smaller he had to glue the layers together. The smaller Nutcracker and frog came out very cute.

 

The large frog and the 4 inch frog

The tall Nutcracker and the 4 inch Nutcracker

We watched a couple of YouTube videos. After the last dance we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. I continued watching the third season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group with 103,662. 

We had a super day.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth