Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Tuesday 11-24 Day of Dancing

A rain front


The day started out with a little rain. The clouds went away in the afternoon. Another front came back in at 11:00 in the evening. We had a super day.

Larry started the day out by going to town to do a couple of errands. First up was taking a few things back to The Home Depot including the new security camera that caused all kinds of problems with our network. Then he stopped by the UPS Store to pick up a couple of packages from his mom. They included Christmas gifts and some goodies (cookies, fudge and peanut brittle). Then he went to Walmart to pick up a couple of things.

I started the day out by playing Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango (10 games of Pyramid and 10 games of Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 53 minutes and 6 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 31 participants. Dayle did an excellent job of calling.

The second dance was Di Green's weekly A1/A2 dance at 1:30 for two hours. During the A1 session we had 41 participants and the A2 session we had 43 participants. Each session Di and Terry called 5 tips. During the A2 session they walked through All 8 and All 4 couples moves. I danced the A1 session by myself. The dance was a lot a fun. Di and Terry did a super job of calling.

The third dance was Don Moger's weekly A2 dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 54 participants. We had a great time dancing to Don.

In between the dances Larry finished making a Christmas Snow Globe. It came out very cute. I did some Sudoku games. I watched our new neighbor lot starting to be cleared for their house. We snacked on the goodies that Larry's mom sent us and they were delicious.

 

Christmas Snow Globe

Starting to clear the neighbor's lot for their house

Having fun taking down trees

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of the third season of Warehouse 13. I continued to watch the sixth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place with 56,000 steps.     

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth