Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Friday 11-13 It's Friday the 13th

 

It's Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? Well, I'm not. We had a super day. 

Larry started the day out by doing our weekly grocery shopping online.

 

Weekly grocery shopping

 

 A couple days ago while we were dancing one of the dancers needed a petticoat to go with an outfit that was purple. I told him I had a few petticoats and I would be thrilled to send him whatever colors he wanted. I shipped him a purple petticoat and a white petticoat via the UPS Store. While there Larry picked up our mail.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Di Green's weekly C1 dance at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 45 participates. Di called six tips, four of them were workshop tips. She worked on Rotary Spin from both positions (outside people and inside people), Alter the Wave and Split calls. All these calls we worked with four couples. Di did an outstanding job of cueing through out the dance. I struggles a bit because I kept going only a quarter instead a half. We had an outstanding afternoon dancing to Di Green.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. This week Ett invited Jeremy Butler to come and call the dance together. They called four A2 tips and two C1 tips. We had a great time dancing to Ett McAtee and Jeremy Butler.

 


In between the dances I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour and 6 minutes to complete, which put me in 14th place in my group. 

On Facebook our friend Sharon said her husband Mike was turning 80. Larry decided to make a card using the Cameo. It is hugh because it has 80 candles. The card is a folding card so it can fit in an envelope. The card came out great.

We watched YouTube videos. After the second dance we watched three episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. I finished watching the third season of The Mentalist and started the fourth season. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.      

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth