Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 6, 2020

Thursday 11-5 Back to Virtual Dancing

Get a partner and dance

We had a great day. Larry started the day out by changing the Minnie's tank valves. Once he put the new valves on he tested for leaks, no leaks. He looked at the old valves and found that the seals were shot and brittle, not surprising since the Minnie is 25 years old. We have owned her for 15 years and have had very few problems, most of them are maintenance items. Once again I'm very lucky to have Larry because he enjoys working on the Minnie. By having Larry doing the work it saves us a lot of money and the inconvenience of taking the Minnie to a dealer.

While Larry worked on the Minnie project I played my Solitaire games. Today, the Solitaire games were called Tango Thursday, where every Pyramid game you solved your points are doubled. The points only help your stats. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 46 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I also did a few Pyramid games in the Star Club Challenges.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 Dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 29 participates. Dayle called four tips but we only did three because we have another dance at 12:30 and we wanted to have lunch. We had a great time dancing to Dayle Hodge.

The second dance was Joachim Ruehenbeck C1/C2 dance for two hours with a half hour in between the sessions at 12:30. We attended the C1 session, which had 43 participates. Joachim called four tips. We had a super time.

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour. Jeremy called four A2 tips and one C1 tip. During the A2 tips we had 23 participants and the C1 tip had 20. We had an enjoyable hour of dancing to Jeremy Butler.

After the second dance Larry started the third book of the series he is reading called The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. 

I worked out for an hour using my Wii Fit program for a half hour and Just Dance 2013 for forty minutes. We watched YouTube videos.

Relaxing with a good book
 

After the last dance we read. When Larry went to bed I continued watching The Mentalist second season. I ended up doing 265000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.

   

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth