Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Saturdat 11-14 Lunch with Louise

Hold on

We had a beautiful sunny day with wind. At times the wind was very strong.

Since the coronavirus hit in March Larry's sister, Louise has been stuck at home. She just leaves the house to go grocery shopping. Before the coronavirus hit Louise use to go to the local Senior Center in Round Rock almost everyday to play cards and workout. It's been very hard on Louise considering she's single. The last time we visited Louise she said she's getting bored. A couple of days ago Larry called and invited her out for lunch.

Today she arrived around 10:00 with her dog, Alice. For lunch I barbecued sausage patties. Last night I made potato salad to go with the patties. Louise made some marshmallow walnut fudge and no bake cookies for dessert. I also baked some Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies for dessert. Louise and Alice were at the house a few hours. We had a very nice visit. 

Before Louise showed up I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of five games. It took me 10 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 28th place in my group. We watched a couple of episodes of The GizWiz.

After Louise left we watched YouTube videos and read. I finished reading Maggie Sullivan novel Ration Of Lies. 

 

Reading is fun
 

After dinner we started watching Road Kill on PBS, it is a new series. There were only two episodes, a new one will be added each week. Then we watched two episodes of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I continued watching the fourth season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 159,000 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television

     

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth