Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 9, 2020

Sunday 11-8 Just Having Fun


 

We spent the day hanging around the house having fun.

Yesterday, Larry made a cute Christmas Gnome using the Cameo machine. Today, he decided to modify the gnome project and make it smaller. The hardest part was layering the gnome with foam pads because it was so small. He was grateful he had bought small foam pads. The finished smaller Christmas Gnome is only 4 inches tall and very cute.

 

The two different size Christmas Gnome Larry made


 

While Larry was making the smaller Christmas Gnome I did my Solitaire games. Today was Solitaire Sunday, every Klondike game played the points doubled when solved. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 26 minutes and 26 seconds to complete, which put me 19th place in my group.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Doren McBroom Bi-Weekly DBD dance at 1:30 for an hour and a half. This week Doren invited Di Green to help him call. We had 37 participants on Zoom. Doren and Di called three tips a piece. The tips were challenging but they both cued the moves through out the dance. When the dancers had problems Doren and Di walked us through the move. We had a fun afternoon dancing to Doren and Di.

The second dance was Loren Smith Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for and hour and 15 minutes. During the A2 session Loren had 26 participants and the C1 session Loren had 21. Loren called three A2 tips, a C1 teach tip and two C1 tips. During the C1 teach session Loren introduced the dancers to Cross Roll to a Wave, Vertical Tag and Fan Wheel Thru and Reverse Fan Wheel Thru. We had an outstanding evening of dancing to Loren and with dancers.

In between the dances Larry worked on his Cameo project and I finished reading Uncivil Defense. I worked out for an hour using Gold's Gym and Just Dance.

 

Working out
 

After Loren's dance we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I finished watching the second season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in sixth place in my group with 176,040 for the week. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth