Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Saturday 10-31 Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
 

Happy Halloween. I hope everyone had a great day.

We didn't have any square dances today.

I started the day out by playing Solitaire. Today was called Spider Saturday, where every game of Spider you solve your points are double and the Event games points were doubled.  I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 games of Spider and 5 games of Klondike). It took me 59 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me 27th place in my group. 

While I played Solitaire Larry made another turkey, which came out very cute.

 

New turkey

Two cute Thanksgiving turkeys

I had cleaned the interior of the Minnie after we got back from the Rio Grande Valley at the end of January. After being in storage for the past 9 months it needed another cleaning to get ready for our camping trip. This trip is only for a few days so I didn't have to load up too much clothing or food. It took me a couple of hours to complete the task.

 

Getting ready

I also did some housework and I made a new dish Larry found on all recipes called Picante Chicken Chili. 

 

Picante Chicken Chili

For Halloween we bought some Reese's Take 5 bars, they have peanut butter, pretzels, caramel and chocolate in each bar. We didn't have anyone for Trick or Treat. We were glad we only bought one small bag.

 

Reese's Take 5 candy bar

In the evening we watched a special Austin City Limits show on PBS about the musical group Asleep At The Wheel. They took clips from the last 40 years about Ray Benson, the leader of Asleep At The Wheel. Then we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I finished watching the first season of The Mentalist. I ended up doing 24,000 steps, which put me in third place with 154,125 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth