Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Wednesday 2-22-23 Dance Day & Having Fun

 

Having fun with friends

We had a super day. We started out with a lite rain. Then the sun came out and it got up to 80 degrees.

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 13 participates. Di and Terry called a great dance. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called two A1 two couple tips to 11 participants, two A2 two couple tips to 12 participants and one A2 four couple tip to 12 participants. Larry danced with me. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett was out of town so she asked Joe Uebelacker from Canada to come and call the dance. He called five tips to 19 participants. I danced by myself and had a fun time dancing to Joe and with friends.

Fourth was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. This week Karin Rabe and Greg Moore joined him in calling the A2 tips. The format was two C1 tips, five A2 tips and one C1 tip. Dave called the three tips of C1 to 9 participants. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore called two of the A2 tips together, Dave called two of the A2 tips and the last tip of A2 all three took turns calling it. The first two tips they called to 13 participants and the rest of the tips they called to 11 participants. In between the A2 tips we did some Trivia. I had a great time dancing with friends.


  

In between the dances I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. I didn't finish the event. The event was Event: Experts Only Mini of five games. I only did four of the games. I played it for 2 hours, 12 minutes and 58 seconds before giving up. I played some pinball games. I also played Angry Birds.

After Dayle's dance Larry took me out to lunch. Larry received an e-mail from the UPS Store indicating he had a package waiting for him. He has been waiting for a part from the UK for more than a month. The day after he ordered the part the UK Royal Mail service's international shipping was hacked and they could not ship anything internationally. It has taken them weeks to recover but Larry's part arrived today. Before going to lunch we stopped by the UPS Store and picked up the package and the rest of our mail. Then we walked over to Taco Bell and had lunch.

While I danced Larry continued working on his arcade machine project.

After Dave's dance we watched an episode of Death in Paradise. Then I watched Peter Pan in Return to Neverland. Afterwards I watched Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth