Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Friday 2-17-23 Dancing to Loren Smith & Having Fun

 

Doing the happy dance

Happy Friday to everyone. We had another cold day with the high of 50 degrees. 

I spent the day playing games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 41 minutes and 24 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and friends.

I also played pinball games. I did the weekly challenge of NBA Fastbreak and got a new high score, which was 112. I also played other games.

New high score of 112

While I played games Larry continued working on his project.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett was out of town so she asked Loren Smith to call for her. Loren called four tips of A2 and one tip of C1 to 10 participants. Loren did an excellent job of calling. I had a super time dancing to Loren and with friends.


After the dance we watched Fantastic Four on Disney. The original movie was made in 2005 and redone in 2015. We watched the 2015 movie. It was a superhero movie and very good. Then I watched the first Beauty and the Beast on Disney. It was made in 1995 and was made in Disney's animation studio. It was cute. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

We had a relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth