Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 20, 2023

Sunday 2-19-23 Dancing to Loren Smith & Playing Games

 

Smile and be happy

We had a great day. The weather was warmer. The morning temperature was 47 degrees and the high was 70 degrees.

I slept in until 8:30 am. Larry had breakfast waiting, it was pancakes. Larry spoils me by making breakfast everyday. After breakfast I went back to bed for a couple of hours because I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Larry kept busy working on his arcade game project. He's having fun figuring things out to make the games work. While doing this he learns a lot.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 20 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. I was so glad I finished the challenge. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends games.

I played pinball most of the afternoon. This week the challenge game is Theater of Magic. Larry had loaded up an outstanding game of magic called Great Houdini. Both games have the same voices but have different playfields. I like the Great Houdini better. But I have fun playing both. The new high scores in Theater of Magic were 289,250,130 and 147,202,760. I also made a new high score on the Great Houdini game, it was 928,768,860.

High score of Theater of Magic 289,250,130

 

Great Houdini high score of 928,768,860

In the evening I attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. Loren called three tips of A2 with 13 participants, two tips of C1 Teach with 12 participants and two tips of C1 with 12 participants. During the C1 teach tips Loren reviewed the moves he taught. He went over moves that sometimes have scoot with them but he removed the scoot. The moves were plenty, little and ramble. The last tip of C1 Loren went over Galaxy Formation and Hourglass Formations; such as cut and flip. I had a super time dancing with friends and to Loren.


 After the dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I watched Alice in Wonderland on Disney. It was the 1951 animation version. It was cute. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with 190,167 steps.

 
   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth