Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Monday 2-13-23 Di Green's C1 Valentine Day Dance

 


Have a great day!!!

We had a laid back day.

We started the day out by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Today the dancers and Di and Terry wore red to celebrate Valentine's Day. Deborah decorated her house with a lot of Valentine decorations. Di called five tips to 22 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Participants in the Valentine dance

Larry continued working on his project. 

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour and 10 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and friends. I played some pinball games. I played the NBA Fastbreak challenge game but I didn't get a high score.

Angry Birds

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Iron Man 2 on dvd. Then I watched Return From Witch Mountain on Disney. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. This is a great start for the week.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth