Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 13, 2023

Sunday 2-12-23 Super Bowl Dance & NBA Fastbreak High Score

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with sunshine with a little wind. The temperature started at 31 degrees and got to 66 degrees. 

Larry spent the day working on his project. I played games and danced.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

I played the weekly challenge of NBA Fastbreak and got a high score of 71. Afterwards I played other pinball games.

High score for today

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series at 1:00. This week was a C1/C2 dance. Ett invited Di Green to come and help her call the dance. I attended the C1 one session of three tips with 27 participants. Ett called two tips and Di called one tip. I had a fun time even though I broke down sometimes. 

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and a half. I called this the Super Bowl Dance. He invited Joe Uebelacker to come and help him call the dance. The format was three tips of A2 with 14 participants, one C1 Teach with 10 participants and two C1 with 10 participants. Joe called two of the A2 and one of the C1. Loren called one A2 and two C1. I had a super time dancing to Loren and Joe and with friends.

Participants in the dance

Loren's background to celebrate the Super Bowl

When I was younger I loved watching football in person and on television. But as the years went on I lost interest. When we first moved to Texas we would go to Dallas and watch the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving day. Once in awhile Larry would like to watch Thursday night football but I get upset so we watch something else.

After Loren's dance we watched an episode of the 12th season of Death In Paradise. Then I watched Escape From Witch Mountain on Disney. It was a 1975 movie. It was a cute movie about two kids, who make magical powers and wanted to find their people. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week of 193,230 steps. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth